Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or inventhelp intromark not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they perform quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent your idea and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.