Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, inventhelp headquarters and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.