Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can you patent an idea get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor how to get a patent for an idea contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent my idea and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.