Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.